Posted: Wed 23 Dec - 01:06 (2015) Post subject: Star Wars VII : Le réveil de la force
Bah, alors, il est où le sujet Star Wars...
Je l'ai vu samedi et j'ai kiffé, un bel hommage à la première trilogie, je suis agréablement surpris par Disney. Bon après, je ne suis pas un fan inconditionnel, mais la première trilogie c'est mon enfance, j'avais trouvé la deuxième trilogie trop enfantine. Là je retrouve l'esprit de la première trilogie et après le final j'attends avec impatience le prochain. _________________
- The New Republic is formed after the Battle of Endor and signs a peace treaty, the Galactic Concordance, with the remnants of the Galactic Empire, which predicts demilitarization on both parts. A faction still loyal to Palpatine's ideology retreats to the fringes of the galaxy, where they form the First Order. The New Republic is unwilling to recognize them as a threat, prompting Leia to assemble the Resistance to fight them.
- Rey salvaged a flight simulator from one of the damaged spaceships scattered across Jakku and spends her days practicing to become a skilled pilot.
- Finn was at the top of his class in Stormtrooper Academy, displaying great leadership skills and excellent marksmanship, but is also prone to insubordination and has a history of rejecting indoctrination. Captain Phasma regards him as one of her most promising subordinates at first.
- Poe's parents were members of the Rebel Alliance and fought alongside Luke Skywalker during the destruction of both Death Stars. He was originally a pilot for the New Republic, but left after they refused to recognize the looming threat of the First Order, and was then recruited by Leia, becoming one of her most loyal soldiers.
- General Hux's family has commanded the First Order since its inception, and his father was the creator of the indoctrination process for captive children to turn them into Stormtrooper. Hux murdered him in order to inherit his position.
- The Resistance can't track BB-8 because C-3P0 forgot to activate it's tracking beacon.
- Snoke is a powerful figure in the Dark Side of the Force and witnessed the rise and fall of the Empire. He had apprentices before, but regards Kylo Ren as his most promising student as he did not begin as an adept of the Dark Side, and instead, was corrupted and fallen from the Light. Snoke is also afraid of Luke Skywalker and orders Hux to destroy the Hosnian System in order to prevent the New Republic from becoming involved in the search for Luke.
- Kylo Ren knows that Darth Vader redeemed himself and helped destroy Palpatine, but Snoke has convinced him that the Light clouded Vader's judgement, and uses it as a credence that Ren must kill Han Solo to prove his allegiance to the Dark Side.
- Poe crawls out of the damaged TIE Fighter just as Finn arrives searching for him, and drifts off without realizing Finn is there. He happens upon a local trader being attacked by scavengers and defends him. The trader, in retribution, helps Poe reach the Resistence to ask for extraction.
- Rey gets drunk in the cantina and is later confronted by Unkar Plutt, who has followed her from Jakku and attempts to force her to return with him. Chewbacca steps him and rips off Unkar's arm.
- The Resistance is publically denounced by the New Republic, although some of its members are secretly backing Leia's activities, and as such, Leia has made enemies in the Hosnian System and elects an emissary, Korr Sella, to represent her before the Senate and plead for their help to fight the First Order. She is killed when the Hosnian System is destroyed.
- The Starkiller Base is powered by Dark Matter, and fires a beam of energy through hyperspace, which materializes moments before destroying its target. The hyperspace rift causes it to be visible across the galaxy.
- With the destruction of the New Republic and its fleet, the First Order establishes itself as the most powerful military force left in the galaxy, far superior to the Resistance.
- Maz Kanata accompanies the heroes to the Resistance's headquarters on D'Quar, and gives Leia Luke's lightsaber, which Leia then entrusts to Finn, certain it'll be in good hands until it finds its way back to Rey.
- Kylo resents Han for returning to his old life as a "lowly smuggler" after hearing of his heroic acts during the war between the Empire and the Rebels.
- Leia knew Snoke would try to corrupt Kylo, but kept it a secret from Han, believing that, since he wasn't Force-sensitive, he wouldn't understand and his brash nature could make the situation worse. Han resented her for lying to him and left once Kylo massacred Luke's students.
- Prior to murdering Han, a conflicted Kylo makes his way to the Millennium Falcon and sits in the cockpit, pondering his decision. (pourquoi c'était pas dans le film
- Finn and Rey reunite at the Starkiller Base, and upon learning from Chewbacca that Finn was the one that convinced the Resistance to return for her, Rey appears to develop feelings for him.
- During the battle on the Starkiller Base, Finn and Rey commander a snowmobile to plan the final explosives while being chased by a battalion of Snowtroopers.
- Rather than performing a trench run, Poe and his X-Wing squadron only bomb the Starkiller Base from above after Finn and Han lower the planetary shields, although several X-Wings are destroyed by arriving TIE Fighters.
- Kylo Ren chasing Finn and Rey into the forest. When Rey wields Luke's lightsaber, Kylo appears to recognize her, and Rey notes that he appears to know more about her than herself.
- After defeating Kylo, Rey prepares to kill him, and a voice urges her to do so and surrender herself to the Dark Side, but she rejects its influence and chooses to spare Kylo, just as a fissure opens between them.
- Hux and his men arrive to extract Kylo from the collapsing landscape as demanded by Snoke, but Hux prevents his men from blasting Finn and Rey, preferring to leave them to die slowly and in agony as the planet is torn apart.
- C-3P0 has access to a network of droids scattered across the galaxy that he can contact to provide information to the Resistance. That's how the Resistance finds Rey, Finn, Han, Chewbacca and BB-8 in Maz's castle.
- Rey reports to the Resistance leaders that, while probing Kylo Ren's mind, she learned that the map provided by Lor San Tekka actually leads to the first Jedi temple, and was stolen from the Imperial Archives. The phrase "Imperial Archives" triggers R2-D2's awakening, as he had downloaded data from the Imperial Archives when he infiltrated the Death Star. He then immediately provides the half of the map that completes BB-8's half.
- While the Resistance leaders are celebrate, Rey and Poe hug, awkwardly introduce each other, and Rey notes that she has hard of him and is honored to meet him.
- Upon finding Luke Skywalker and offering him the lightsaber, Rey pleads "Luke Skywalker, please help us. You're our only hope".